mandag, januar 01, 2007


Happy new year!

So, the last 4 days I've been hanging around at Grimerud (YWAM base close to Hamar). New years festival. A lot of fun. Good friends. Food. Coffee. God. Worship. Fireworks. Meetings. Late nights. Early mornings. Prikkedøden. Ahh- awesome! Even though "myth busters" found out that the myth "A picture says more than 1000 words" is wrong, I'm still gonna use it.... I'll post some more pics from last night later...

Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, with a lot of blessings. Take care. Even though I wont be able to see all of you in 2007, I will think of you!














































3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Godt nytt år.
Skulle gjerne gitt deg et stjerneskudd, men jeg har gitt bort alle...

Anonym sa...

hahaha..that all looks fun. hahaa, oohh that pic of that guy...where he's kinda yelling...MY< it scared me.....I WAS JUST LIKE WTH!!!haha, you're hilareous,people!!!

I miss you, martine

Martine sa...

Godt nytt år tilbake Pølle! det går bra med stjerneskuddene- jeg har noen fler selv faktisk! :) Lykke til med foten!