søndag, mai 07, 2006

Welcome.. lol.

Sense I'm kinda starting to get so many international friends (thanks to AFS) I figures I got to have a blog in english too, not only my Norwegian one..
So yeah, welcome.. I'll try to update this one too, even though I douth too much will happen before I get back to Norway...

It's weekend, and I'm pretty much bored. Not too much to do, and it's raining outside so I'm not even gonna try to get a tan...
The big thing in my life right now is that it's only 7 days left of school. I have to stay for 6 more weeks before I'll get back home (june 26 is my leaving day), so I'm not starting to get too excited about that... But school is BORING and I'm so freaking tired of it. But if I had been back home, I would have 1 more month at school, so I should be happy... And I am.

Wel, I gotta go and eat now, so I'll ttyl...

Ingen kommentarer: