fredag, oktober 13, 2006

Home sweet home...

It's alright here... Nothing new really. What a surprise...

So we went to the "Rock you" musical monday. It was alright, I liked the music, but I do think my brothers got bored.. Tuesday me and my mom went to see "Les Miserables" while my dad took my brothers to go and see "Three blue men". As my dad was buying the tickets for the blue men thingy, they asked how old Mathias (my youngest brother) was. Dad said 7, and then they asked if they could write him up as the birthday kid. My dad said yes, and when the show started the whole big screen in the background said "Special welcome to Mathias Tønnessen who's 7 years old today!". "the three blue men" got Mathias to stand up (even though that didn't make him to much higher), and then the everybody had to say the happy birthday song for him, cause they were afraid they couldn't sing... LOL. My brother's birthday in April 12th....










My brother knows spiderman really well.. If you want an intervju, please contact me first- I'm his manager!
















My brothers and I..
















I LOVE IT!!


















Calling Grandma...?














So, I though me and Bush needed a talk...














My mom and dad totally paid £1 to take a pic with these guys... yeah, I was totally laughing the whole time... (totally fønni)

Ingen kommentarer: