fredag, oktober 13, 2006

A London Story...





So, I met this one lady- her name is Operah I think (she's up there)- and she introdused me to this great man... It was really love at firsth sight, so we decided to get married...



Here he is, isn't he gorgeouse??? Sorry you guys missed the wedding, we kinda had to do it fast- he's on his way over the sea taping some other video...


So these two cool guys showed up- they were two of our few guests...

And David and Victoria was of course invited...


After the wedding me and my man went trough London and we bought this great house we can live in and raise our kids! It was a lot of space, and we're thinking that we might rent out some of it... and there's this great big backyard!!!

JK guys! :) But it would have been fun...

3 kommentarer:

S sa...

latterkule

NOVA sa...

Aaa, saa moro vennen!! Endelig hadde jeg mulighet til aa sjekke bloggen din igjen. LOVE YOU!

S sa...

synd jeg kom i forkjøpet med filmstjenen egentlig..for deg.