tirsdag, juli 11, 2006

So, it's summer in Norway, and that meens going to the beach and hanging out with friends and all of that. Last week I went to a Christian Music Festival. It was pretty good and I had a lot of fun. The most famouse and that came from outside scandinavia was probably Mary Mary. We were sleeping in a tent and all the showers we took was freezing! We met a lot of new people, and a lot of old friends, and I think we all had a blast.
Things are going pretty well. I still have some people I need to say hi to, so I'm looking forward to that. I've been watching the World Cup in Soccer, and now actually cleaning my house- the wallet is pretty empy after my year in the US.
The pictures are mainly from the summer here in Norway, but the first ones are from the last days in the US...
Have a great summer everybody!












Ingen kommentarer: