tirsdag, september 16, 2008

...at times like this...

The Fall Is Here....

...I can tell by the fact that everybody is leaving me! This past wednesday, and I a goodbye lunch with Eirik and Pål Vegar, and their brother Jon Kristian and mother Sølvi. It was very nice, kinda sad, but mostly just fun. Its weird that they are leaving, Eirik to do his SBS in Montana and Pål Vegar to do his DTS in Skien... Its sad being here, left alone in Hamar... Well, I have Marie, and poor her, when I leave for Mexico she will be all alone... No, there are people her, she doesnt have to worry, but I really feel like an egoistic person for being so sad when people are leaving me, but not really care when I am the one leaving... Sorry guys.. thats life... I wish you well and good luck, and I hope you´ll make some friends during you SBS, Eirik! :) 

Oh, I "hate" my life at times like this...!



This weekend I went to Skien, to visit some friends at the YWAM base there! It was great fun! It was SOOOO good to see Kaja and Tonje and the rest of the gang again, and I had a very nice weekend filled with a lot of nothingness. I like!! It also included the fact that I´ve started painting, coffee, GOOD talks, praying, resting, lunch and dinner prep and just pure friendship-love. AW- I love my life at times like this!!
Kaja is dyeing her hair... 
Lunch prep.
husmor..


I enjoy my life at times like this!
pernille and Kristin. And Taco. Norwegian Taco that is...
Marie, Misha and I. 
Aw, I love them!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

du er så fink m bloggen! (sikkert til stor glede for alle dem som har forlatt deg...) må ses snart. k