torsdag, september 04, 2008

The end of summer… 


So, the summer  is officially over… Real Life has started, for me that’s work, and not school as my plans were… During the summer, a lot of things have happened in my life, and now its official… It’s been official for a while, but I just haven’t had time to write it on the blog… Haha.. 

I’m going back to Ensenada, Mexico!  Departue date is set to October 28th, when Marie and I had for Los Angles for some days to visit Jenny there, before we head down south to Ensenada to “drop me off there”. Im excited. Both to be there again, and to have Jenny and Marie down there. To show them what my life down there is all about. In Ensenada I will probably be running the café, and some other stuff around base. It’s a BIG base, so there will be loads of stuff to do, I hope… My plan is to stay there until June 2009, but we will see what Gods plans are… I might go to Costa Rica in January to do a Children At Risk school, together with Kelsey, my best friend from my DTS. It’s all kinda up in the air right now, but I’m calm, knowing that God is in control, and it will all work out! 

So life right now is work, work and more work…. I do have some time to friends as well,  but not as much as I would have wanted to… So, here is some pictures from the past couple of weeks, the social part, the working part of my life isn’t so much fun…. 


Pålis prøver å være kul...
Pizzakoz
Spillkveld!


Shanie og jeg lagde cookies i forje uke og hadde litt kvalitetstid med det samme! 


Middag hos Sandberg... Helene lagde ris og det smakte GODT!

Ingen kommentarer: