lørdag, september 02, 2006

Time to update?

To be honest, not much has been happening... It feels kinda pointless updating a blog when you don't have anything to say. But oh well, here I go...

We can start with the ovbious; School... Right now I'm sitting here with a paper, due in... yeah like a week. I know that I have to do it, but I also know that don't want to do it. Then again, have to and want to do something is two totally different things, and in this case, the have to overwins the don't want to part... But sense I've been working today, I've given myself permission to not do it today; but tomorrow. Like I always do... But I know that I have to do it tomorrow, cause I'll never have time during the week...
So yeah, of course I'm stuck with homework on a weekend... I guess I can thank myself- when I don't show up to the classes we get permission to work on it in, I'm the one being stupid... I did not jip though! We really didn't have to show up in that class, and nobody did, so I guess I would have been a nerd if I had... Lol.
Well, school in general is ok. I just droped out of one un necessary class- SKb. It's the most boring class, and I would probably have failed if I had continued... But I wont so it's all good...
During lunch and free hours I usually have a big dicustion with my clasmates about God, Jesus and Christianity. It's great, even though it's hard sometimes, being the only one there with 7-8 people around you thinking you are wrong... But I love it, I really do! God is great, and he can use me. Maybe that's how he's using me now!

Besides school, my life is pretty much filled up with Work, Friends and God. And I'm pretty much loving it! Yesterday I first went to Freak, before me and Mimi went to a party. The contrastes are huge.... From a GREAT group of friends to a bunch of drunk people... And it was probably the most boring party ever! I'm so unbelievable thankfull to God that I can have another kind of life than that! I'm sorry guys, I love you, but I totally think (and you know it) that it's a waist of time laying drunk on somebodys toilet throwing up... But I have to say that it's so much fun listening to what you're all saying when you're drunk... Yesterday Jenny came up to me and wispered: "Martine, i so totally respect that you are a christian. But what would you be if you were't a christian? I meen, like I'm a budist, but I'm not a budist!" Jenny, you crack me up! I love you!

So, yeah, nothing new... Life is filled with FUN stuff, but nothing big- nothing to really brat about...
Take care!

Ingen kommentarer: